Friday 14 July 2017

To Sepia or not to Sepia

Below are four image I took a while ago. They are all is sepia, but many photographers are deveided with this effect, some love it and some hate it. I have always been on the love side, as alot of my clients love this effect and are always pleased with the final sepia image. 

I am quite proud that I have managed to convert a few of my friends/photographers into using sepia, but the key is not to over use this effect, wise every other shoot becomes sepia and you will get bored of it.



                    This is my favourite out of the set, it is a good classical sepia portrait
 The four images are with model friend Daisy Bright, the use of sepia here is very bold and punchy and striking, but that is the wonder of sepia, it just gives an extra something that black and white or colour cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment